Sampson, Jefferson & Associates
SJA HELPS ORGANIZATIONS ACHIEVE THEIR QUALITY CONTROL GOALS
SJA’S GOAL IS TO PARTNER WITH HEALTHCARE, EDUCATION, AND TECHNOLOGY ORGANIZATIONS TO DRIVE AND SUSTAIN CULTURAL CHANGES FOR EFFECTIVENESS AND EFFICIENCY IN HEALTH-CARE CONTINUUM OF SERVICE DELIVERY OUTCOMES FOR ENHANCEMENT OF PATIENT EXPERIENCE, WORKFORCE ENGAGEMENT, AND CLINICAL EXCELLENCE.
By using a collaborative approach, SJA Helps organizations achieve their quality control goals through.
3 Contract Projects Completed Successfully
Combined 5-10 million dollars contracts Culture changes, organizational transformation, clinical & performance optimization
- 8a Certification – In Process
- Firm of high reliability and productivity
- Prior experience designing and executing highly successful culture of change pilot program for 3 veterans administration medical facilities.
- Experienced team of healthcare experts – includes physicians,nurses, social workers, former public health dean, regulatory compliance expert, data analysts
- Team of experienced educators and administrators
- Team of technology, talent acquisition, and business experts
Core Competencies - Quality Control Services
Core Competencies - IT Services
- Technical Writing
- Technical Assistance
- Project Management
- Production & Maintenance